1. Are all the gold nuggets you retail and make jewellery out of natural?
Yes. All the gold nuggets we retail on the website are high purity (92% - 98%) and have been found in the local Kalgoorlie goldfields by prospectors using metal detectors.
2. Are all the gold nugget jewellery pieces handmade?
Yes. All of the gold nugget jewellery we sell on the website has been hand made in Western Australia by qualified local jewellers.
3. Do you post overseas?
Yes we do. But to approved destinations only. All items require payment in full before delivery. Express postage with tracking and signature on arrival are standard procedures. Please contact us for further information.
4. Do you take gold prospecting or gem fossicking tours to the local goldfields and region?
No. There are a number of private tour operators that provide this service locally. For more information about these operators please contact us by email or contact the Kalgoorlie Visitor Information Centre.
5. Can I detect without a tour operator in the Kalgoorlie region?
Yes. However you must have a valid W.A miners right and adhere to the rules and regulations set out by the Western Australian Department of Mines and Petroleum, which are available online or by contacting them direct.
6. Do you buy second hand jewellery?
Yes, but it is conditional. You will need either a current drivers licence or passport and proof of purchase of the item/s for consideration. Prices offered are based upon gold content and additional terms and conditions may apply.